Please click to a category below to see the related topics.
We want your experience with our products and support services to be flawless, that is why we take so much time and effort to create this site where you can find useful resources that most likely will answer your questions. Please read through this FAQ section carefully, it deals with the most common questions and issues. If you did not find the answer you are looking for, you can also search for related tickets. Our ticket system is currently under development and will be launched soon.
Product support includes:
- Responding to questions and problems regarding your purchased item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues by releasing updates regularly
- Assistance with integration questions and incompatibility issues
Product support does not include:
- Customizations beyond the capabilities of the Item or fixing issues caused by your customizations
- Responsibility for fixing issues caused by faulty 3rd party components
- Non-product-specific questions
We understand that most of our customers are not programmers, that is why we will also help you with issues caused by other components (plugins, themes, etc) and we will provide you instructions to help fixing your problems, even if it is not directly related to our Items. Although, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to help you fix every issue caused by faulty 3rd party components.
If we cannot help you, you should contact with the author of the incompatible plugin or theme. Helping developers by providing feedback is also useful to other users with the same problem.
Our ticket system requires a valid Item Purchase Code to verify your purchase, so if you received the Item by another purchase, you will not be able to open a new support ticket. However, you will still be able to read our FAQ sections and search for related tickets that most likely will help you in most of the cases. It is the job of the theme/template author to provide you support about their integrated plugins, so in a case you did not find an answer here, you have to contact with them. Providing you support is the responsibility of the author whom you purchased your item from.
- We live in UTC+07:00 (Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam) time-zone. Please keep in mind that we may have different daytime in our region compared to yours.
- Usually, we will respond you in 24 hours. In some cases it might take a few days, but we are trying to be as fast as we can.
- We are not working on weekends, but we will try to respond you when we can.
Yes, you can, by requesting it from Marketplaces. Read further on to find out the conditions and the proper way to request a refund. Please, start with considering the following suggestions:
- Try to find a solution or answer here, highly likely you will.
- Let us check out your problems, most of the issues are caused by other components and are usually easy to fix.
- Report the issue you are having, so we can release an update that fixes it (if any).
Please, acknowledge our support policies, we cannot take responsibility for unrelated issues caused by faulty 3rd party solutions, but we will try to help you.
Marketplaces offers freedom for authors to choose their own support policies without any obligation. The only exception and way to get a refund from Marketplaces if the given item is faulty or does not work as described, and the author refuses to fix the problems. The refund requests are handled by Marketplaces only, we don't have any option to send your money back, even if we do agree with your demands. Please, keep in mind the points above, you should ask for help first, and we most likely can solve your problems.
Please read the related FAQ entry from Marketplaces about how you can request a refund.
Please Note: As the item you are purchasing is digital goods, by downloading the item you have taken ownership of the item, and we cannot offer refunds or exchanges due to a change of mind.